Wednesday, September 28, 2011

12 VOLT ELECTRIC AIR PUMP w/GAUGE for Tires Bikes Cars Air Matresses

These high quality/portable pumps feature steel components and are designed to withstand years of use. Now you can have access to air in any emergency. These are great for camping, inflatables for the kids, flat tires, and much more. Don't worry about inflating that inner tube--let the machine do the work and enjoy your trip. Additional Features Include: 3 Adapters included High quality metal construction Sport inflator adapter included Large 2" diameter gauge Compressor measures 6" long x 5 1/2" high Works on standard 12 volt car lighter On-Off rocker switch Automatic overload cut-off Rubber feet for smooth operation Up to 100 PSI

Amazon Sales Rank: #291 in Automotive Size: 12Volt Brand: RAD Sportz Dimensions: 12.00" h x 6.00" w x 12.00" l, 6.00 pounds Inflates 1 tire in only 90 seconds Accurate and highly visible gauge Comes with air hose that is over 3 feet Waterproof motor Extra long 12 volt cigarette lighter adapter plug

Customer feedback more useful 25 of 25 people found this review helpful. My research paid off - this is great! By Portia my chrome wheels have started to deteriorate: the pitting / corrosion in the bead is a common problem (I only recently learned) for those of us who live in places where roads should be heavily salted in winter. Therefore, the tires lose air quickly annoying. Since I'm still not ready to buy a new car and do not want to spend $ 600 + on a new set of alloy wheels for my aging vehicle, a pump 12-volt compressor that looked like a good solution. Thanks to all the comments - good and bad - are here on Amazon for a number of 12-V air compressor, I decided to buy this. And I'm glad I did. It's fast and very powerful for my needs, quieter, less vibration than I expected. The love of her compact size, is an integrated indicator greater than a few, and hard-sided cases. If you are new to the routine of inflating the tires of their own, do not be intimidated, this compressor is easy to use, you can easily tell that the connector is locked in the valve of the tire valve stem, and without noticeable loss of air when the compressor is off the rim These features - along with the components seem well-constructed and assembled, and a very reasonable price - to make a winning combination. PS Note that the compressor does not include a built-in light. I do not care, but it is possible for you. And some people may prefer a more accurate, so take a look at the picture of the meter that is included in the images at the top of the list. October 10 people found this review helpful. Very good article. By Bruce works very well for much less cost and other bombs. If this is the case seems to be very nice and good quality. Pieces of metal not plastic. Very happy with my choice. 13 of 14 people found this review helpful. Small but Big Compressor Power! By Cynthia Tea I bought this after my bike electric pump died so I tried one and it does more than I realized. For example, one of my tires losing air. I called the service and the mechanic forgot the compressor's - he had no air. I showed him these 12-volt electric tire pump w / meter and he was so impressed, he said he wanted to buy one yourself. Maybe he should check them out before a tire repair, or maybe he bought one of those when he went off the air. I met him the other day, and sure enough he got one for himself. I would not go anywhere without this record in my trunk. See all 25 reviews ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment